Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Amber Trott - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Amber Trott - State Farm Agent
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Amber Trott - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you! If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team.
About Our Agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Business Insurance, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Before becoming a State Farm Agent, I was previously employed as a State Farm Agent Team Member.
- I am a proud graduate of the University of Washington, Seattle.
If you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
Company Website: www.amberinsuresme.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)